Thursday, July 27, 2006

One Day...

A pirate came to live with me.
It's nice to be greeted at the door.

He's quite the gentleman, he moved out of the way so I could unload all the groceries.


He likes to play peekaboo an stab pillows.



Being quite the ham, he didn't mind a bit modeling some of my jewelry.


His sword is quite handy!

Look at all the firewood he chopped!
(Pay no mind to the balloon, something about the president landing)


He helped me water my plants. He likes to drink from the hose.


After all that water, I had to show him my shrine... err bathroom.


And finally, after helping me so much and after hours of listening to him beg,
I took him to the DQ.



And when we came back, he took this tired old exercise machine...


and he made me this!

I hope you've enjoyed my little story.

In truth, my pirate is a gift from my silly boy Scott.
Thank you Scotto for my toy!
I love it and I love you!!

This is my silly and oh so fun son. :-)

4 comments:

Steph said...

LOL JO it's too funny !

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

haha Jo! I think you showed Jack a good time. Or was it the other way around? :)

Mz M said...

I found your blog through a mink from Waffles. I have to say this is diffrent. I am very amused and look forward to future posting.

Mz M said...

Oh wow, that was link, not mink. Great editing on my part.